Contributor Guidelines | MyEmpoweredWorld.com | Elevating the Mind, Body & Spirit
Welcome to My Empowered World’s Contributor Program.
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a contributor with My Empowered World. Sharing your expertise has the potential to affect so many lives in a positive way. We’re excited that you are interested in contributing to our mission of providing empowering content to elevate one’s mind, body & spirit.
Guidelines for Contributors
My Empowered World’s audience is looking to be motivated and inspired. As you think and begin to research existing articles related to our topic categories, please keep in mind our overall vision: Empowerment. Our byline is Transforming the Human Experience which is done by “Elevating the Mind, Body and Spirit.” which is our tagline. The objective is to elevate one’s awareness and consciousness to a positive state. All articles submitted to My Empowered World must be positive in nature.
If you have expertise within a specific topic category, share your knowledge by providing informative articles such as “How to,” “Tips and Tricks” and “reviews.”
Here is a quick litmus test for any submission:
• Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 250-800 words. Please stay under 800 words. If you have content exceeding 800 words, please consider writing an article series in which your content is contained within a series of two to three articles.
• Tone: Empowering, Positive, Friendly, Caring, Joyful, Inspiring, Loving…A sense of personal integrity, instructional and authentic. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
• Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to My Empowered World. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
• We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), then we are not interested.
• Acceptance: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, etc., which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. My Empowered World is a great resource to promote what you’re doing.
• Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlet. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for My Empowered World.
• By submitting to My Empowered World you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the My Empowered World editorial team. You are responsible for the content of your submissions and obtaining all necessary permissions from the owners of rights in, and the subjects of, any photos, audio, video, or other content incorporated in your submissions.