This black salve has been known to remove skin tags, and it could help against skin cancer in some cases!
One of the main ingredients in the Indian Black Salve is bloodroot, which is a herb native to the United States and Canada. Bloodroot has been applied to treat many different illnesses such as moles, warts, skin tags, cherry angiomas, and even skin cancer. It is also useful as a treatment for ovarian, breast, bladder, and other cancers even including bone cancer.
Here’s How To Make Indian Black Salve
- Pau D’arco
- Burdock Root
- Yellow Dock
- Prickly Ash Bark
- Calendula flowers
- 10% Bentonite clay
- Activated Charcoal
- 2% DMSO
Note: There are countless ways to make Indian Black Salve. This is just one of the many recipes, and it is formulated to target specifically moles, skin tags, or cancerous skin in general.
How to Prepare:
- Use equal parts of Burdock Root, Yellow Dock, Pau D’arco, Calendula Flower, Yarrow, Prickly Ash Bark, and Sarsaparilla.
- Place all of them in a small glass jar. Using only 4-drops of each of these works fine. Combined, you will have 28-drops of these ingredients together in a small glass jar.
- Then, add 7 drops of Bloodroot.
- Next, add some pinches of Bentonite Clay and Activated Charcoal each.
- Then, add the 2% DMSO cream, as much of the DMSO cream is required to make it in the consistency you like.
- Mix these powders, liquids, and cream with your pointer finger and thumb.
- Continue mixing until it turns into a paste consistency. You can always add more clay, herbs, charcoal or cream to thicken or liquefy the recipe. What is important is that the ingredients are there in the mix.
- The mixture should become a black paste because of the activated charcoal. You can use this to your skin tags, moles or skin cancer and leave on until it dries.
Leave this mixture on the skin area you want to treat until you shower next, which could be up to an hour or 3 hours. Then wash the paste off with warm water in the shower or bath. Of course, if you have an adverse reaction remove it and see your doctor as soon as possible.
The Indian Black Salve can be used daily. To have enough for consistent use, make a large batch and store it in a glass container or jar in your fridge. Adding coconut oil will help to spread it on your skin and also helps the herbs and oils to penetrate more easily into your skin.
Other ingredients you can add are Organic Moringa Oil, which many people have applied to treat skin cancer. You can also use liquid Graviola extract. Graviola is a herb from the Amazon rainforest and works well on moles and skin cancer.
Black Salve Side Effects and Precautions to Consider
Although black salve has some possible anticancer and antimicrobial properties according to some studies, severe side effects of black salve have been reported by doctors and patients. Including:
- Burned skin
- Open wounds, sometimes as big as one inch wide
- Causing blackening of the skin, scarring and discoloration
- Letting cancerous cells and tumors to additional spread and progress, which can be deadly at times
Important Note: This is a natural recipe and you MUST always ask your doctor or a natural doctor before doing it as it can leave severe damages on your skin. It is recommended to use small amounts in the beginning. This salve is potent as it could heal skin cancer and eat away moles and skin tags. That’s why it’s important to apply a small amount to your skin and see how your body reacts to it. If you experience an allergic reaction, please wash it off immediately.