10 Sites Around The World With Strong Spiritual Energy
There are certain places in the world that have an abundance of spiritual energy flowing from them. They are areas where we feel more deeply connected with ourselves and the divine. People who are sensitive can feel it right away, they report having strange experience and vivid dreams after visiting. These types of destinations can help us find clarity, the answers we have been looking for, and help to raise our energetic vibration.
Here are the ten destinations with the highest energy concentration:
1. Rila, Bulgaria – Surprisingly, this mountain range is one of the main energy centers in the world. One of the greatest spiritual masters of the XX century, Beinsa Duno, chose this very location to pass along his wisdom. Many people who are empathic, sensitive, or psychic have experienced strange and vivid dreams while visiting Rila.
2. Machu Picchu, Peru – A more well-known energetic center that is called the “lost city” of the Incas. Machu Picchu was built by the Incas in a sacred spot high in the Andes. It is said that the special energy here allows people to experience something out of this world.
3. Socotra, Yemen – Socotra is a one of a kind, set of islands found in the Arabian Sea. The landscape here will easily make you feel like you’re on another planet. The isolation of the area and surrounding plants give you the sense that you are a time traveler visiting an era long gone. The many unique species of plants and animals here cant be found anywhere else in the world. You will immediately sense an energy that connects your soul to the universe.
4. Uluru, Australia – a plateau located directly in the geographical center, and know as the spiritual center of Australia. The legends of the ancients that once lived there say that by circling the plateau you will gain clairvoyant visions. The center is said to be hollow and holds a special energy called Tiukurpa meaning Dreamtime.
5. Easter Island, Chile– One of the most isolated and mysterious parts of the world. This site is famous for its ominous statues that have left scientists stumped to their origins. What many don’t know is that the statues are just the beginning of the mystery of Easter Island. It has 53 stone houses that have absolutely no windows or doors located in a ceremonial village, unfinished statues, along with its biggest mystery the “Navel of the World” stone. This stone is said to hold the secrets of the universe.
6. The Belintash Sanctuary, Bulgaria – One of the strongest energy zones in Europe. On top of the rocky plateau, you will find a mirrored map of constellations carved into it. The energy is so strong there that hundreds of people have testified to experiencing frequent paranormal activity.
7. Berat, Albania – This old town, protected by UNESCO, is a beautiful merging of eastern and western culture, styles, traditions, and customs. Many people in Berat experience powerful spiritual healing. In fact, the people of Berat don’t believe in disease because of the intense healing energy present there.
8. Stonehenge, England – One of the most well-known megalithic structures in the world. Thought to have been used as an observatory as well as a type of altar for occult ceremonies. These stone structures are made up of slabs and pillars forming concentric circles. Visitors have reported feeling “zaps” of energy when touching the stones or standing in the center. Many believe this site is a vortex of powerful spiritual energy.
9. The Bosnian Pyramids – The University of Shlyonsk in Poland dates these pyramids back to 12,350 years ago. That makes the Bosnian pyramids thousands of years older than the Egyptian pyramids. As amazing as the outside of this structure is the true magic lies within the pyramids. Inside you will find 3 underground rooms and a small blue lake with completely sterile water. That’s right pristine water from thousands and thousands of years ago with no bacteria, algae, animals, moss, or mud. It is believed the energy here purifies and regenerates the cells of the body and that these rooms were used as healing rooms.
10. Peak Kailash in Tibet – This spot is considered sacred by Hindus and Buddhists alike. Each tradition has their own belief about the legends surrounding this area. However, they both agree that the tip of Kailash is one of the strongest energetic centers in the world, home to Gods and Goddesses. It is believed that those who climb to reach this sacred land will find spiritual bliss.
This article was inspired by this